top of page

Talk to a Licensed Professional Engineer today: 646.481.1861

  • Writer's pictureBuilt Engineers

Is Your New York Apartment or Condo Flooded From Storm water? You need an NYC Plumbing Engineer

Updated: Oct 5

Have you been experiencing flooding in your basement, cellar, or other space due to recent historical rain events in New York City?

You need an experienced plumbing engineer to review and survey the existing stormwater and sanitary water drainage systems at your property and determine any suitable remedies to minimize our prevent future flooding and flood damage.

An experienced NYC Plumbing Engineer can help comprehensively review the specific drainage systems in your building, identify any potential issues, and outline opportunities for future flood-prevention measures.

Built Engineers can help you get on the right track to put this situation behind you.

Call at 646.481.1861 to speak to a Licensed Plumbing Engineer today.

15 views0 comments
Get A Proposal
bottom of page