top of page
  • Built Engineers

How To Get a Plumbing, Mechanical, Boiler, or Sprinkler Permit in New York City? - NYC DOB - DOBNow

If you're work cannot be completed under a Limited Alteration Application (LAA) then it's likely that Construction Documents and a Filing are required for a work permit.

5 views0 comments
bottom of page